A Commercial Grade ECR Featuring a Full Size Heavy-Duty Steel Cash Drawer, POS-Grade Thermal Printer, and Key Lock Security for Voids, Returns and Reports.
The ER-390M is a perfect choice for any small retail or food service business. The quiet, high-speed thermal printer provides receipts that match the quality of high-cost POS equipment. Built-in memory can be assigned to capture transaction information for later sorting and review (electronic journal.) The flexible ER-390M keyboard can be configured with the exact functions you require, providing security, cash control and critical sales information.
- Full size heavy duty metal cash drawer with compulsory drawerswitch.
- Large 5 bill / 5 coin compartment insert tray.
- Two-line alpha-numeric LCD front display.
- Ten-digit position pop-up rear display.
- 24-hour real-time clock with automatic day and date change.
- 3,000 lines electronic journal are available.
- 500 price look-ups (PLUs) are available for open or preset itemregistration. For direct registrations (departments), 60 NLUs (PLUs) are located on the ER-390M keyboard.
- 20 Group totals to accumulate totals of individual PLUs that areassigned to each group. Each PLU can be assigned to up tothree different groups.
- 10 clerks or cashiers with separate report totals.
- A partial programmable keyboard allows customized placement offunctions, as they are needed.
- Food stamp sorting and tendering for stores that accept foodstamp payments.
- Tax shift and tax exemption functions.
- Check, Cash, and up to eight Charge keys.
- Management X and Z reports include financial, PLU, clerk, groupand sales by hour.