The FON-560i is a premium phone for power users. This phone can be custom tailored with 22 programmable, multicolored LED appearance keys, and optionally expands up to 46* for attendants. And for unprecedented wireless flexibility, add the optional Bluetooth® module. It’s the most sophisticated FortiFone telephone.
* With two optional FF-50e expansion modules.
FortiFone FON-560i IP Phone
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet interfaces minimize LAN drops per desk.
- PoE support (802.3af PD Class 2) eliminates the requirement of a power adapter.
- Auto detection and provisioning for fast and easy setup.
- 22 programmable multicolored LED programmable appearance keys (expandable to 46 with optional expansion module) provide maximum flexibility for each user.
- Dedicated headset support for use with any amplified headset with an RJ-22 connection.
- Multilingual support (English, Spanish, French).
- Adjustable angle and display contrast.
- Works with FortiVoice and TalkSwitch VSX systems. Using a TalkSwitch VS system? Buy the FON-550i instead.