Rich with features and easy to use, the FON-360i is a powerful business workhorse that fits a wide range of users. It features six programmable multicolored LED appearance keys, superior audio quality speakerphone, dedicated headset support and more.
FortiFone FON-360i IP Phone
- Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interfaces minimize LAN drops per desk.
- PoE support (802.3af PD Class 2) eliminates the requirement of a power adapter.
- Auto detection and provisioning for fast and easy setup.
- Six programmable multicolored LED programmable appearance keys provide maximum flexibility for each user.
- Dedicated headset support for use with any amplified headset with an RJ-22 connection.
- Multilingual (English, Spanish, French).
- Adjustable angle and display contrast.
- Works with all FortiVoice and TalkSwitch VSX phone systems.
Headset support: This phone works with standard amplified wired or wireless headsets manufactured by Plantronics, Jabra, Addcom, Accutone and VXI.
All IP phones require a properly configured LAN with adequate capacity for their voice traffic. Learn more.
This product is hearing aid compatible and volume control is in compliance with FCC Part 68 and the Hearing Aid Compatibility Act.
[wpfilebase tag=file id=33 /]