The Elo® Tablet is designed to help retailers enhance their customer experience and drive sales efficiency through a point-of-service (POS) and point-of-information (POI) platform that is portable, intuitive, reliable and secure. Millions of real-life retail installations all over the world have helped Elo develop unique insight for this next generation of our touch computing innovation.
Running Microsoft® Windows® and featuring an Intel® Atom™ processor with solid-state drive, the tablet has been purpose-built to support leading point-of-sale software environments and the mobile POS (mPOS) initiatives embraced by leading retailers. This is a tablet with all the centralized management and security capabilities of the Windows environment, in a commercial form factor that reduces theft risk. An integrated magnetic stripe reader, barcode reader, removable battery and wireless printing/networking is housed in a form factor designed to withstand being dropped. A complementary docking station provides connectivity to a broad array of peripheral interfaces while also charging the main battery and an auxiliary battery pack simultaneously.
- Rugged & connected
- Windows / Intel architecture
- Integrated MSR, Barcode Reader, and Smart Card Reader
- 10.1” PCAP touch screen
- 1366×768 LCD Display
- Designed for EMV
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and RFID
- Docking station with battery charging location, Ethernet, 3 x USB, and VGA
- USB connectivity to external peripherals
- 18 months standard warranty, additional 18 months extended warranty available
- MTBF: 50,000 hours demonstrated